Looking for volunteers
International House Tartu is looking for active volunteers to help organise events in Tartu that bring people together!
Join our team if you want to
- Share and introduce your culture to others, including local people
- Have an opportunity to create interesting events and contribute to social and cultural integration in Tartu
- Meet locals with similar interests and grow your social network
- Propose your own ideas, gain experience and get a letter of recommendation if needed
- A supportive and friendly team and fun team events
If you are planning to stay in Tartu until 2024 , you can also have an unique opportunity to be part of creating Tartu 2024 – European Capital of Culture events in Southern Estonia.
You are the perfect volunteer if
- It’s important to you to help people coming from other countries to feel at home in Tartu and find ways to connect with locals who share their interest
- You are ready to commit 2 – 4 hours a week of your time
- You are interested in the local cultural life and activities
- You like organising events and you’re glad to help with practical tasks
Please send a short introduction to us before 15th of August 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org to join our team. Please write why you would like to become a volunteer and let us know of any skills or ideas you may have (e.g you speak Russian, you have a drivers licence can drive, you like organizing events, you’re an aspiring photographer etc).
For more information write email@example.com or call Dan +372 5695 0099