When: 13.03.2019, 16.00-17.30
Where: Domus Dorpatensis (Raekoja plats 1 / Ülikool str 7)

Non-EU: residence permits
Whether you are coming from an EU country or from outside Europe, once you come to Estonia, you will have some thing to deal with. For non-EU country is all that about residence permits – getting one, extending it, details of what to do after graduating etc.

EU and non-EU: registering your address
Both citizens of EU-countries and of non-EU countries have to register in Estonia, which means going to municipality and registering your address. Sometimes it works smoothly with owner of the room you live tells you it´s ok – sometimes owner might have their doubts as to registering a person on their premises.

If you want to understand the system, come to information session!


Annika Karm, chief expert at PPA (Police and Migration Board) Identity and Status Bureau

Viivi Maremäe, head of Tartu City Register Service will tell you how you are expected to register yourself in Tartu

You are, of course, most welcome to ask questions regarding your specific situation.

The event is free, but registration is required.

For registration, please write an email to info@internationalhouse.ee or send us a message on FB or just post a comment in the event!